Outre - RIPPED OFF AGAIN!

85 Oxford Dr, Moonachie, NJ 07074, USA
1.2

Do not buy any OUTRE REMY HAIR! This company has repeatedly shortened the amount of hair in each pack to the point you're buying 3 or more to do one client!

They have been notified multiple times yet, they keep making the wefts shorter and shorter and the wefts also are made like junk.

They separate, are sewn highly crooked, take a GOOD LOOK at the quality you are NOT getting. Not to mention the abundance of plastic fishing line, fibers and other non-human hair!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 15.

Comments

Nothing from them, they clearly couldn't care less.

Outre Remy Velvet and Rose Mess!

85 Oxford Dr, Moonachie, NJ 07074, USA
1.1

Update by user Aug 29, 2017

They can contact me via e-mail only. Nothing will be discussed over the phone unless I involve my Attorney.

Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2017

I am a faithful purchaser of Outre Remy Velvet hair. I have been buying it for 12 years.

The last 6 months all I have received is dry, split, more than 3/4 fake NOT human hair, that sheds nonstop. Several of my clients are angry and rightfully so. I have contacted the manufacturer several times to get ignored completely. There are legalities they need to abide by to even lable tbe hair as human...and they have violated those legalities.

I will be notifying the FDA, cobtacting tbe BBB and I sent a letter to the Inspector General because I have had enough and it's not ok to rip people off. You are ethically wrong in every sense of the word. Your failure to do the right thing has landed you in hot water. I will be starting a petition as well to garner the attention of stylists and consumers everywhere.

High prices, unacceptable quality to the point of hair just snapping from how split it is and dreading. This hair is NOT human.

Enough is enough! Hope it was worth it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Outre Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 28, 2017.